The effects between the ammunition variation (Vehicle)Edit
How to switch from ammunition? (Vehicle)Edit
- AT: AT stands for Anti-Tank and is a specialized explosive device to defeat heavily armored targets.
- AP: AP stands for Armor-Piercing and its a grenade designed to penetrate armor.
- HE: HE stands for High-Explosions, for using against light unarmored vehicles and more against infantry. This grenade make a big blast when hit the target or any other object. When an enemy hide behind a wall, try to hit an object where is no prtection between the object and the target. Example: the target is inside the house. Shoot into the house and the blast will kill all targets inside the room where you hit.
- HEAT: HEAT stands for High-Explosions-Anti-Tank, for using against armored vehicles and infantry.
- Signal: for using for give a signal to others.
- Smoke: smoke screen
- HE Timed: High-Explosions GTimed, for using against light vehicles and more against infantry with delay fuse (explode after a few seconds).
- Marker: using for mark a target with a smoke signal.
- Flare: for using to give light during night battles.